Discover your own slice of paradise on this enchanting 4-acre property! Nestled against Bridge creek which, gracefully winds through the back portion. This delightful 3 cozy bedroom on the upper level and an additional 2 bedrooms downstairs, providing ample space for your family's needs. The kitchen has been tastefully updated to harmonize with the rustic charm of the surroundings. This property also offers an attached 740 sq ft suite, presenting a remarkable opportunity to offset your mortgage or accommodate guests in style. Embrace the potential and endless possibilities this suite brings to the table! Come, experience this wonderful property that effortlessly blends nature's gifts with comfortable living. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Looking for a picturesque retreat in the Interlakes area? Look no further than this stunning log home! Nestled on 8 acres of rolling fields, this property offers a front-row seat to the best of British Columbia's wildlife. Keep an eye out for deer, moose, and even elk as they meander through the adjacent crown land. Inside, you'll find a cozy and inviting space, complete with two bedrooms and a den used as a third bedroom. Whether you're looking for a year-round home or a seasonal escape, this property has everything you need to unwind and relax. With An unfinished 24'x40' two-level shop on the property, there's plenty of space to store all your toys. Don't miss out and make this charming log home your own. Schedule a showing today and start living your dream of peaceful country living. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. The perfect blend of country charm and room to make your own. This large log home is situated on 10 nicely treed acres providing space for you to enjoy nature's beauty, have privacy and keep some large animals. Inside you’ll find four bedrooms and two and a half baths over 3 levels. Home is heated with a natural gas furnace as well as a centrally located natural gas fireplace, providing cozy heating throughout the colder months. Master bedroom encompasses the entire 3rd floor/loft and has its own private ensuite. Experience outdoor living on the expansive sundeck perfect for enjoying the sunshine, hosting barbecues or just enjoy the peace of your surroundings. Great location, a serene and private setting, yet conveniently close to essential amenities and recreation. (id:2493)More details
Welcome Home! This tastefully updated Cape Cod Style house situated and 3.35 private acres is awaiting its new owners! Enter onto the main floor via the large veranda and into the grand foyer! From here you will find an updated kitchen featuring high end appliances, large living room, den (which could be converted to a 3rd bedroom), dining room, 3 season solarium and a large spa like bathroom with jetted tub! Upstairs you will find a huge primary bedroom, library area, second bedroom and bathroom. Outside enjoy the open valley view while working in the garden beds or tinkering in the 600 sqft shop. This home has a woodstove to keep the heating costs down and community water for piece of mind. Canim lake is only a few minutes away for all your recreation needs. Only 30 mins to town! (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. This property has everything you need and the extras you want! 3 bedroom home settled on a totally flat and fully usable 0.56 of an acre, fully concrete driveway and a 30' x 30' detached shop - perfect for work or play! Upstairs features newer flooring throughout most of main floor, skylights to allow lots of natural light, 2 spacious bedrooms with a bonus office/flex space, a full bathroom, open concept living area and very functional kitchen offering you lots of space for family or entertaining. Downstairs you will find another bedroom, spacious rec room and a part bathroom. Newer roof on house and carport so no need to worry there. With a bus stop down the street and located 5 mins from 100 Mile House this is an excellent location for your family to call home. A must see! (id:2493)More details
10.1 private acres ready for your little hobby farm! This charming 2 bdrm 2 bath home is located in a sought after Horse Lake area of the Imperial Ranchettes; less than 15 minutes to 100 Mile House. Easy access to endless Crown land and Horse Lake Forestry Service Rd nearby for recreational use. The living room, kitchen and stunning wood doors add character. Attached to the home is a former reputable canine kennel or you can convert into a workshop. Outside you will find a 32x38 barn with water and electricity, tack room, stalls, fully fenced and Xfenced majestic pastures, a 12x16' cozy cabin for your guests, 3 storage sheds and greenhouse. Sit on the porch and listen to the sound of rustling tree leaves while taking in peaceful views. Contact Listing Agent for more information. (id:2493)More details
Welcome to Sheridan Lake! This 2 bedroom 800 sqft cabin sits on 0.38 acres with a beautiful waterfront beach area. Swim or fish from your beach on this private bay looking across at undeveloped crown land on the far shore.. Inside you will find a beautiful wood / propane cook stove, which heats the cabin making it comfortable all year and access to a three seasons room to enjoy the evening air. This 2 bedroom cabin with drilled well and septic in place will make those weekend getaways enjoyable all year! Single garage and separate shop add lots of extra storage. Come enjoy the best of what the Cariboo has to offer. (id:2493)More details
One of a kind investment opportunity. Spacious family home featuring 5 bedrooms, office and hobby room. Country kitchen, living room and lovely recreation room. This 8.5 acres allows for multiple uses with plenty of room for animals, children and guest cottage. Special exception Zoned Multi- family Residential (R3-3) which will provide for ancillary uses for additional buildings. The pool house/area could be restored however it would make an amazing garage/shop. Cute and Cozy 3 bedroom cabin is nearly completely renovated, great spot for family or an excellent rental property. Cabin will be rented at the end of September $1400/mo. Very private, backs onto crown land, just north of Williams Lake near the airport. (id:2493)More details
Enjoy the sights and sounds of fish bearing Bridge Creek as if flows in front of this large 3 bedroom 3 bath house located on 0.63 beautiful acres. On the main floor you will find a large master suite over looking the creek from its private screened in balcony, ensuite and walk in closet. The open kitchen, living and dining room makes for easy entertainment and an additional bedroom and bathroom. Downstairs there is a second kitchen, bedroom and large rec room with bar. Forced air natural gas / wood burning furnace makes heating easy and keeps costs down. Sit back and enjoy the large manicured yard while staying cool this summer with a cold drink and a refreshing dip in the creek or working in the 12x24 shop. Properties like this don't come up often! (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Welcome to your brand new home! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features an open concept kitchen/living/dining area is well under way! nice level driveway and gently sloped lot - 6' crawl space with a set of stairs for easy storage. A 21' x 24' garage, and a large master suite, weather you're just starting out or looking for a great place to retire, this covers both. Full home warranty included! Come see it early and help pick out the finishing touches. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. The Cariboo is calling you home. This newer built almost 900 square foot rancher is settled on just over 10 private acres with miles of crown land tails right off your property line and only minutes to Deka Lake. This home was built in 2015 so no major maintenance to worry about featuring: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open concept main living area with vaulted ceiling beautifully finished with tongue and groove and LED pot lights. Certified wood stove will keep you nice and cozy in the winter months. The owner has lovingly been working on this property cleaning it up and fireproofing around the home, gravel resource on the land for any projects you may wish to do, perimeter fenced except for Southern boundary - this is a great opportunity to enjoy the peace and serenity the Cariboo can offer. (id:2493)More details
Located in beautiful Lac la Hache, this stunning 4 bed, 3 bath home sits on 0.43 acres with breathtaking views either way you look! Featuring updated appliances and an open concept design, it's perfect for modern living. Enjoy the prime location right across from the boat launch, lots of storage for all the toys, and the convenience of municipal water and sewer. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a slice of paradise. A must see! (id:2493)More details
Data was last updated October 2, 2023 at 06:45 AM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
Website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are member’s of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.