* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. The Opportunity of a lifetime! Imagine life at the lake, waking up to incredible sweeping views while enjoying your coffee out on the deck. Take the boat out and catch some fish, swim from the shore, or just enjoy the tranquility of the setting. This large 7 bedroom 5 bath home site on 10.77 acres - is out of the ALR and the official community plan for 1 acre lots means there is huge potential to develop and subdivide the land in the years to come - or keep it as your own estate property! So many special features here including - the current owners have farm status (cheaper taxes!) a detached 35' x 55' shop with 200 amp service and a 12,000lb truck hoist - large attached garage, even a climbing wall and zip line for the kids! Come start planning your dreams today! (id:2493)More details
21.6 acres facing due south with over 1500' frontage on Canim Lake. Formerly Eagle Creek Resort with 6 seasonal cabins dating from the 60's to recent new build. Majestic forested property at end of short road off pavement with Crown Land behind and adjacent - for miles. Year round home is 2 bedroom mobile with addition overlooking the lake and private from Resort area. Ideal site for a private retreat or turn back into an operational resort or also potentially subdivided into waterfront lots. Very unique property with expansive views of Mountains, Valley and lake and gentle gravel waterfront. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Welcome to Sheridan Lake! this beautiful level waterfront lot is perfect for the kids and grandkids to play while you enjoy your time at the lake. The cabin has been renovated and shows like new with a loft area for the kids, and the main floor consisting of the kitchen/living/dining and master bedroom areas. electric heat along with a wood stove to enjoy. Just sit back and enjoy the views when you're not out catching Trophy rainbow trout. This property also features a 30' x 40' detached shop with a lean too for storing the toys. RV hookup for when the friends come to visit your slice of the Cariboo lifestyle. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Just like New! Fantastic family home ready for you and your family to move right in. This high end home is sure to impress with the open concept kitchen/living/dining area, with stone counter tops, double oven and high end appliances, this is the dream kitchen for those that love to entertain. The master suite is on the main floor with walk-in closet and ensuite, as well as access to the deck. The Lower level has an impressive family room with built in cabinets and drawers, along with a pellet stove for ambiance on those cooler days. The attached garage right off the entry, so plenty of room to park, or use it as a work shop! A unique opportunity with all Four adjoining lots available on MLS - add them to the package to privacy, or bring your family and have them build as well! (id:2493)More details
Near new family home with many upgrades. Panorama view of San Jose Valley & Williams Lake. Five minutes to town. Bright open concept home with 9' ceilings and vaulted in the living room. This home features 6 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms. Custom Purdy's cabinets and custom shelving around the gas fireplace. Engineered hardwood throughout. Lovely 1 bedroom basement suite with separate laundry, a private entrance, sound proof insulation in ceiling and walls of the suite. The other side of basement features a family room, 2 bedrooms, full bath, utility room, and walk in storage. Covered decks (36' X 14'). Stamped/aggregate concrete front, deck that is wired for hot tub and gas BBQ on lower level. Leasehold. Stunning home, prime location, don't miss out! (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Fully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home settled on just over 10 acres located 2km off Hwy. 97 on a maintained road minutes from the 70 Mile store, post office and the local pub. Enjoy endless recreation right from your doorstep as property borders Crown land on 2 sides. The heart of this home is a stunning bright white kitchen, elegantly designed with quartz countertops, walk-in pantry & centrally located wood stove. For those wanting the ultimate in rural living, this property includes a 24’x40’ Quonset shop, 30’x60’ enclosed barn, and several sheds/cabins offering you endless possibilities. Whether you're an animal lover, a homesteading enthusiast or simply looking for a serene retreat, this property may just be for you. Buyer gets first option on 36 acres with barn across the road. (id:2493)More details
Over 18 acres with a charming log home on Bridge Creek waterfront with over 1500' on the water on your own completely private peninsula. This beautiful, well-treed, and very private property emanates both serenity and tranquility. With three detached workshops and a massive carport, there is ample space to store all your toys and or equipment. Only minutes away from Forest Grove, and 15 minutes to 100 Mile House. (id:2493)More details
Five-bedroom, three-bath home with inlaw suite. Kitchen with lots of cabinets, open living dining area with doors to the private sundeck. The master bedroom on the main floor, as well as a second master bedroom with ensuite and adjoining solarium and laundry. Basement has natural gas in floor heating, granite kitchen countertops. Low-E windows, garage with workshop, roughed in for full bath. Close to elementary school. Located in an area of approx. 1100+ homes, post office, restaurant, liquor store, located in 108 Mile Ranch Mall. Winter road maintenance, Shaw cable TV, & internet. Ten minutes to 100 Mile House, 45 minutes to Williams Lake & 2 hours to Kamloops. 4 - 5 hours to lower mainland. Below assessment (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Looking for a private, 20-acre ranch with a log home, that's only 35 minutes from 100 Mile House? 2875 Spout Lake Road might just be your match. 4 minute drive to Rail Lake Rec Site and boat launch, and 15 minutes from Greeny Lake, and 30 minutes from Mount Timothy Ski Hill. The property features a mixture of treed, cleared, and meadow lands, and also private from any neighboring homes. The house is a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath log rancher that has been well maintained and cared for. Outbuildings include 2 large commercial greenhouses, and a shed that could be converted into a detached shop. Must be seen to be appreciated. (id:2493)More details
Georgia Tides showcases its fine craftsmanship with high-end finishes in this 1430 sq. ft Rancher located in the 108 Ranch. The layout of this home makes living in Cariboo effortless. With an open plan, hardwood floors, and quartz countertops, you’ll quickly feel at home after your walkthrough. Entertain friends and family on the covered 6 ft x 6 ft patio located off the kitchen and leading to the level backyard. The 108 is a vibrant community with a walking trail around the lake, a golf course, an elementary school, shopping, and restaurants. The town of 100 Mile is just a quick 15-minute drive south, while Williams Lake is located 45 minutes to the north. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Welcome home! This beautifully finished brand-new home is move in ready! Fully covered with new home warranty, this level lot is located right in 100 Mile House on all city services, just a short walk to all amenities, in a subdivision of brand-new homes. Hardi board finish, double garage, large master suite with ensuite and walk in closet. Open concept kitchen/great room, perfect for entertaining. Natural gas fireplace and high efficiency natural gas furnace to keep you warm. The lot leaves tons of room for a big shop. (id:2493)More details
Incredible waterfront property over 20 acres with approx. 1800 ft. of waterfront. This property consists of two separately deeded titles (16.5ac & 3.84ac). Enjoy the ROAR of the majestic Quesnel River as it rushes by your doorstep. Very private but open space to sit quietly and watch the antics of the wildlife and the river. Great spot to grow a garden. 1936 original log cabin with large addition, two bedrooms on the main and a very generous loft 22' x 12'. Bright open family room with incredible windows facing the view of both the river and mountains. Five minutes to the quaint community of Likely & 1.5 hours to Williams Lake. Likely has a fire department, general store, lodge/pub, church, community hall, and elementary school. Several resort businesses. Come check out this lovely spot! (id:2493)More details
Data was last updated December 4, 2023 at 05:15 AM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
Website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are member’s of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.